Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had a chance to change the mistakes of the past - would you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living in the past. [Jared.]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

Living in the past. [Jared.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:46 pm

Jared nodded, agreeing with her.  'No more bagged blood for a while.' he thought gleefully before following her to the window.  "No problem, this is pretty high up huh?"  He tilted his head and glanced sideways at her with a lopsided smile.  "Race ya back to the park." Jared then lifts himself in to a crouch on the sill, he glanced back to her then jumped down.  
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Katherine laughed, before leaping off the window sill, preparing to land on the ground beside him. She missed though, and he had moved farther to the right then she had realized, so she tumbled on him, letting out a “oomph” as she fell. They landed sprawled on the grass, and when she realized how close they were, she felt fear go into her gaze.

She had been this close with Jason.

Katherine lowered her head, staring up at him with wide eyes. Memories flooded, all about Jason, all sad. She bit her lip, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
https://rewritehistoryx.forumotion.com
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:09 pm

Jared was just standing up when suddenly Kate barreled in to him knocking him flat. He grunted and tried to maintain his balance before falling but that had failed. "Wow very nice landing. I give you a 10-" he stopped talking as he realized how close they were. Kate's eyes held fear in them.

And then she looked up at him with such sad eyes. His heart sped up, if that was even possible. He wanted to help her, make her happy. And before he knew what he was doing he placed his hand under her chin and brought her face closer to his. "Please don't be sad." He murmured before pressing his lips gently against hers.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Okay, for Jason's sake, Jared and Katherine got together, and now on to the next thread, one hundred years later.
Back to top Go down
https://rewritehistoryx.forumotion.com
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Whoop thank ya baby ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living in the past. [Jared.]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2