Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had a chance to change the mistakes of the past - would you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living in the past. [Jared.]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

Living in the past. [Jared.] Empty
PostSubject: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Katherine hadn't had a wink of emotion since Jason had ran. He had ran away. From all of them - Rowan, Katherine, dead Ghost, and his sudden vampirism. She felt cold and sad inside since, and her vampire side really showed at times.

As she sat outside in the neighborhood park, just on the edges of where Rowan' s and her mansion was, because they lived in the rich neighborhood, she crossed her legs and looked around with her dark brown, contacts eyes. Her real eyes were red, but she felt a need to pretend to be human. It really amused her when other vampires tried to bite her when they really couldn't. Humans were almost extinct, and were the tastiest blood around.

Now they just had blood bags.

Katherine slowly stood and then leaped to a tree, her legs dangling off the sides as she leaned back on the hard bark, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://rewritehistoryx.forumotion.com
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:06 am

Jared was busying himself in his home with chores that had been done many times over. He wasn't the kind of person to be dirty, but he was a little OCD. Especially with so little humans to hunt now a days. There wasn't much for a vamp to do but mill around the city and residential area. Although, today seemed like a good day to go for a short walk to the park. He pulled on a jacket over his white shirt and headed out of the door.

It only took about 15 minutes for him to reach the outter rim of the park. There were several others just standing about leading normal lives, some in pairs and others alone. There was one woman that he saw pretty often here but hadn't bothered to greet. She seemed sad most of the time, almost unapproachable. But, tossing those thoughts aside, Jared focused on settling on to a bench with his long legs stretched out in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:16 am

Katherine felt eyes on her, and she flicked her head to the side, noticing another male. Shaking her head, she grumbled under her breath, crossing her legs. The acid in her eyes would melt the contacts soon, so she would have to live with her dark crimson eyes. She pursed her lips and crossed her arms, glancing again in the guy's direction.

He would probably notice her looking, but she didn't care. Unless he was that violent, watcha-lookin-at-vampire. She dropped to the ground with the grace of a cat, landing in a crouch. She could smell it before she could hiss. A near dead human. She darted to the side, ripping the small child away from the tree, before rattling her body. Almost empty. Sighing, she took a small bite and drank, but soon the girl was empty, so she tossed her aside.

Sometimes Katherine wished for company.
Back to top Go down
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:37 am

Jared noticed her looking over at him once, twice. Interesting.  His glance over to her with a curious look before looking away again.  Her eyes were brown.  Was she human? No.  She would have been caught by the harvesters now or taken by another vampire. But, why wear contacts? To tease the others vamps? In the next moment she was on the ground, landing silently and swiftly.  For a moment Jared wondered what could have sparked her interest until he caught the scent of a human corpse.  Now he shifted in to a more alert position while watching her move to a tree a small distance away.

He decided to go look for himself.  How knows, maybe she would share.  It didn't take him long to get there although he took his time.  There was particular rush to get there.  But, when he arrived he saw her throw the body to the side empty.  It must have been nearly dry by the time she arrived.  Shame.

"It's a shame that some other bastard got to this kid before one of us did huh?"  Jared said with a displeased sound.  He nudge the body with the toe of his shoe before continuing, "I am Jared by the way."  He offered a hand and a pleasant smile to her.  
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 am

Katherine was used to sudden voices, being with vampires all the time and whatnot. So when a masculine voice came from behind her, she only slowly turned, her eyes melting away the brown contacts. Great timing there. "Yes. Pity." She replied, wary of smiling back. Finally, she licked her crimson lips and cracked a hesitant smile. "Katherine." She stated, her tone almost friendly, but still cautious.

She watched as he nudged the body, and she looked back up at him, unblinking. She caught his hand move forward, and she slowly gave up her own, tucking it in his in a slight hand shake before taking it back, tucking a strand of hair behind her face.

With the humans gone, she got their stuff - which meant all the beauty products in the world. Her hair had never felt so soft. She shifted her weight from side to side, eyeing a bench. "Would you like to sit? Or stand?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:54 am

Jared held his smile, "Katherine, I will be sure to remember that." He also noted her tone, she was wary and he wondered why. But, it would be best not to pry yet. As she reached out her hand and slid it in to his, he tightened his grip slightly during the shake then let his hand fall to his side.

His eyes followed her movements as she shifted, it made her look anxious. Then she asked whether to sit or stand, the question caught him for a moment. Then he answered, "Well, if we intend on sharing a lengthy conversation then I guess we should sit yes?" And with that he turned and headed to the bench.

As he settled he patted the spot next to him and said, "I have seen you around her often, you live in the neighborhood I am assuming?" Jareds head titled slightly, his eyes focusing on hers trying to read them for any emotion. They seemed to be most void, but he didn't seem to mind. It would be nice to have a good conversation with someone.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 am

Katherine nodded, following to sit down beside him. When he asked about her living here, she nodded again. "Yes. We live a few blocks away." She realized she let the "we" slip, so she rushed to explain. "I mean, my friend and I." She said, wincing. No Jason.

Crossing her legs, she turned towards him with a curious spark in her gaze. "How long have you been turned?" She questioned, wondering how if he was a newborn, how he could withstand the smell of fresh blood coming from her.
Back to top Go down
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:06 am

Jared listened intent and caught the we. For a moment something flickered in her eyes and the rush in her words. Another thing he would have to ask about if they got closer . "Oh well that's interesting. I live just" he paused to turn his body around and point to a two story home that was just across the street from the park. "There in the two story."

And at her next question he leaved back to think. "Well it has been around 115 years I think. Since I was turned." His brow creased as be remembered that day. "What about you?" He questioned. She seemed to be pretty sure of herself. Certainly she had nearly as many years as he did as a Vampire.  Simply by the way she held herself she had to have a deep past. Also, that they were closer he could smell the fresh blood on her.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:17 am

"Nice place." She said politely, her eyes flickering to the home. It seemed comfy from the outsider, so she assumed the inside was nice. She watched him turn away, her expression neutral. His second question brought back memories, of Ghost, particularly. "Damn idiot bit me 112 years back. I was a werewolf for 100 years, so really, I guess that means I am 212." She explained, hatred evident in her voice.

"It was a bit of a nasty brawl between him and his - his brother. I was the one who was sired to Ghost, and he ordered me to kill my mate and protect him. I had no choice-" She said, slight emotion picking at her. "He killed Ghost and broke the sire bond, almost died before I bit him. Turned him immortal, but it wasn't enough to change him completely. He ran off after that, and I.." She trailed off, looking down.

"I never saw him again. But, as all things go, I've lost my ability to love anyone really." She glanced up, wondering how he was taking to the story. Katherine hoped it wasn't bad.
Back to top Go down
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:30 am

Jared leaned in as she spoke. Her story was a first to him but he found it... Fascinating. The mere fact that she was a werewolf before all of this was astonishing. But her tone when she explained about a man named Ghost showed that it was clear this topic was not her favorite. Jared rested his elbows on his knees and thought as he listened. The werewolf or lycan that she had been mated to was gone but not dead for sure. This brought up another question. If they were mated was there a child involved?

At her mention of losing the ability to love he looked at her. "That is not something that is lost you see? It may be broken."  He paused for a moment. "I am very sorry to hear about what happened to your... Your mate. But, maybe it was for the best. You two, if you had stayed together, would be ridiculed by both sides."  At this point he was thinking out loud but his eyes kept searching her face. Maybe what he had said was a bit harsh but he thought it to be the truth. There was so much sympathy in his eyes. Jared wanted to help her
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:39 am

Katherine had picked up on his interest by the end of her words, and when he began talking. He seemed curious about Ghost, about Jason, about her previous wolven state. So, she did her best to remain positive and answer any follow-up questions. "I can't say that I don't agree." She said, pleased that he was only trying to help. "I would assume so. But I can't do anything but worry that he may have gone feral, a dangerous half breed." Shoot. Speaking of half breeds.

Her child, who'd she had decided to name Blue, was a small, freckled 6 year old vampire-human hybrid born not too long ago. He lived with her and Rowan currently, and boy was he a spit fire. She wouldn't admit that his name had a backstory. "Thinking of hybrids and such, my child is one." She added, smiling fondly as her eyes lit up. She adored Blue, as he was a ball of fun and laughter and seemed as though he didn't care that they had survived the end of the world. He loved life.
Back to top Go down
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:50 am

Jared nodded at the mention that her previous mate might be one of the details on the outer cusp of the city they lived in. Then Kate mentioned her child and how he was a hybrid. Yet another spark of interest lit in his eyes. "Oh so you do have a child. I was beginning to wonder haha, what is his name?" He could only assume it was a male. Jared wasn't sure. But he continued, "Does your child grow? I mean we don't age but I would assume a hybrid would." Another pleasant smile ghosted on his lips as he spoke.

For Katherine to conceive a child that was developed during her lycan years and birth during her vampire was just amazing. There were very few children around these days and Jared missed the sight and sounds of them. Maybe one day he could meet her child. Of course, that is if they continue to meet up and talk like this.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:10 am

"Blue. He is indeed male, 6 years of age, and yes, still growing. He's a wild spirited boy - he captivated everyone in the first meeting." She gushed, proud of Blue. "You should meet him. I would take you now, but I can hear his slowing heart beat. He's getting sleepy." She chuckled, appearing to be opening up to this other vampire.

She leaned back, twiddling her thumbs. "I've never had a friend before, besides my other friend, who I met when she was human. But not a vampire." She grinned, exposing hee white teeth, free of fangs for the time being. She considered him a friend, for sitting down with her and letting her talk. She had actually opened up to Jared, surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:21 am

Jared listened as she spoke about her child. "He sounds like a wild one, those are always the best." Another smile. "I can see him another time. Of course if you would have me." He watched as she twiddled her thumbs moments later. She spoke of him as a friend, her first vampire friend other than the one she lived with

. In truth, Jared was overjoyed that Kate had accepted him to be her friend out of all people. "Well, I must say its good to have a friend around too. It gets rather lonely when you have to make decent conversation with yourself." He paused, his statement meant to come out as a joke but sounded like a mental stability problem. Quickly, Jared corrected himself, "Not that I talk to myself of course." He sent her a sheepish smile that showed his own teeth. It seemed that this was the first time he had seen Kate really smile.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:47 am

Katherine listened, smiling when he said wild ones were the best. She laughed when he talked about conversation with himself. "Thank you and I know you wouldn't, silly." She chuckled, pulling at a strand of his brown hair lightly and playfully. "I would gladly have you anytime." She smiled, genuine. Katherine sat back against the bench, uncrossing her legs to smile at him again.

[Fail post o:]
Back to top Go down
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:59 am

Jared smiled as she told him that she figured he wouldn't talk to himself. Then he let out a small laugh as she messed with his hair. He playfully batted her hand away, still holding on to that happy smile. "As would I"  Jared responded. The thought of him having her over just made him even happier. There was much kindness in his words as he spoke, "Maybe later you could come over and I could show you around my home, or maybe get you something to drink." The invitation was sincere and maybe it would get her mind off of her past. She seemed to take on a more relaxed and inviting position. Making him a bit more comfortable.

(Also a fail post XD fell asleep last night also)
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:24 am

Katherine brightened at the invitation, and she laughed quietly as her hand was swept away from his face. "Maybe." She answered, nodding. He seemed to be naturally hospitable and kind, so she was sure that they could do that sometime. She became conscious that they were still on the park bench, and most of the others had gone home.

"Do you want to go see if we can scavenge out any humans? I'll share this time." She laughed nervously, hoping he wasn't offended when she didn't last time. She got up, and with a questioning gaze, took a tiny step forward.
Back to top Go down
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:34 am

Jared grinned and she seemed to accept his questions. "Great that would be great." He looked around and notice the lack of other people. She must have noticed right before him because she suggested a hunt. A hunt. It has certainly been a while since Jared has caught a fresh human. He stood with her and rubbed his hands together.

"That would be great. I'm gettin real sick of this bagged stuff." He stepped next to her, "Where are we starting? In the woods or slums?" He licked his lips absent mindedly. His eyes turned a deeper red as he anticipated the hunt. Katherine seemed to be enthused also. It made him happy as he looked up at the sky judging the time.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:57 am

Katherine grinned, her eyes naturally the dark color of crimson. "We can go to the town, actually. Some try to assure themselves that they are safe in abandoned hotels. Follow me." She had the hunter's glint in her eyes, biting down on her lip with her fangs. She stood still one moment, and the next, winked, and was off.

"Beat ya there!" She hollered behind her, picking up speed, her legs gliding over the ground. She caught site of the hotel, and slowed, not wanting the humans inside to suspect anything when the door blew open, so she carefully pulled it open, holding it for Jared.
Back to top Go down
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:32 pm

"interesting that they would think they were safe. They must not know we can smell them." Jared hand went over his jaw as he thought. A habit. But all of the sudden Kate winked and then sped off. 'Damn she's fast' he thought 'must be from the wolf in her' a smile crossed his lips before he sprang forward. He was on her heels in no time, but she had still reached the hotel first and was holding the door for him. Slowly he crept in, remaining silent.

His red eyes showed faintly in the dull lighting as he looked back to Katherine. Jared could smell them. Hear their heart beats but they were faint as if higher up. He gestured upwards to Kate suggesting that they go up to a higher floor.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Katherine watched him, the picture of a vampire hunting, her own eyes darkening with hunger. When he gestured upstairs, almost immediately the sounds of ragged breathing and thumping hearts pierced the air, and she nodded, creeping up the stairs, before going from platform to platform, leaping on the sides of the walls so quickly that it seemed she was defying gravity, then she landed, softly and with a snarl on her features, as she stared at the broken down door they thought they could hide in. It was poorly bolted, and by the looks of it, highly damaged.

She motioned for Jared to follow, then she gave a swift kick to the base of the door, watching as shards flew and the door blew in the room. Three surprised faces cowered back in a corner, and she stood, blocking the exit. Since Jared hadn't fed yet, he would get two, she would get one. "Go get the other two." She said, before pouncing on the one, pinning her down before kicking her throat, rendering her helpless. She sank her fangs in, and started to taste the sweet, sweet blood.
Back to top Go down
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Jared followed behind her as she climbed the flights and slunk along walls. He kept to the shadows of the buildings. His fangs slid out with hunger as the sound of rushing blood grew louder. When Kate motioned for him to follow he did, the splintering of wood was almost deafening in the utter silence that had engulfed them. She had lunged at one of the bigger ones and told him to get the other two. Jared gave a short mod before swinging his blazing gaze to the other two.

In the blink of an eye he lunged forward grabbing one by the shoulder and sinking his teeth in to the humans neck. The flavor of the fresh warm blood was like ecstasy. So much better than the room temp blood that they got in bags. It didn't take more than a minute for the human to go limp. The other one was trying desperately to escape Jared grip. He had grabbed it by the throat for it could run. "You wanna share this one?" He questioned looking to Kate as he dropped the limp male he had alreay emptied.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Katherine turned, a smear of blood on her cheek. Her eyes fluttered with uncertainty, her crouched stance lifting her up, but she soon dropped the dry human and stood, walking over to where Jared was. She grabbed hold of the human's hair, tilting the neck back to hesitantly bite, the warm liquid pulsing through her. She drank very slowly, though, allowing Jared to drink as well, before closing her eyes.

It felt wonderful. The blood ran down her tongue, down her throat, causing her to shudder. This blood was sweeter than the rest. It was O positive. The rarest and most delicious by far. Katherine had heard of vampires getting drunk on it, loving it, not being themselves. Older vampires weren't as much affected, but it was the best thing she had ever tasted.
Back to top Go down
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Jared watched as she grabbed the humans hair exposing the neck and sinking her fangs in to one side. He held the human still with a hand on its abdomen as he leaned in and sank his fangs in to the opposite side of its neck. His eyes widened momentarily at the taste before closing them with pleasure. This was certainly the best and rarest of blood types, the ones that only the wealthiest vampires could afford. Some of it was even sold on the black market. Jared was glad that he had shared this particular human with Katherine.

Slowly, he pulled away with a sigh and let Kate have the rest. He used his sleeve to wipe away some blood that had gathered at the left corner of his mouth. His gaze swept the room, looking from one pale body to the other, and for the first time in a while he felt full and content. "O positive..." Jared breathed slightly with a chuckle. "It has been a while since I have had any of that." A sloppy smile was placed on his face as he looked at Kate while she finished.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Katherine sat back, feeling him release the food source. She licked the remaining blood off her lips, before smiling a crooked smile, the taste still ringing through her system. "That was amazing." She breathed, her entire being lighting up. She would be good for a few weeks with this.

"Thanks." She said to him, pulling herself up to go stand by the window, looking out. Wow, they were up high. It was going to be a fun drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living in the past. [Jared.]   Living in the past. [Jared.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Living in the past. [Jared.]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next