Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had a chance to change the mistakes of the past - would you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jared Baydan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

Jared Baydan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared Baydan   Jared Baydan EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Accepted c:
Back to top Go down
https://rewritehistoryx.forumotion.com
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

Jared Baydan Empty
PostSubject: Terrible Remake of Jared's Bio   Jared Baydan EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Name – Jared Baydan
Creature -Vampire
Age -118
Gender -Male
Sexuality - Straight

Appearance – Jared is quite tall, around 6’4 and has an almost slim build.  But, being a vampire changes all that, for appearances aren’t everything.  He has a fine muscular build, but doesn’t look intimidating.  His hair is a dark brown, which usually appears messy or unkept.  But, that’s just the way it is.  His eyes vary from red, black, and their natural warm brown.  He usually dressed in formal wear when he is out and about, when he is at home that is quickly dropped.  Jared trades a suit and tie for tee shirt and jeans.  Possibly sweatpants if its a weekend and he doesnt have to work.

Personality -  When you first meet Jared he can come off as rude and disrespectful.  It is his way of getting a feel for someone.  Once you get to know him though, he is sweet, gentle, and extremely protective.  Especially if you are Katherine.  Around her, he is just a puppy.  Jared is

Crush - Katherine Owens
GF - Katheine Owens
Wife - Katherine Owens
Other – Will add past soon

Click Here
And Here
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

Jared Baydan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared Baydan   Jared Baydan EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Uma um um Accepted again! <3
Back to top Go down
https://rewritehistoryx.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Jared Baydan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared Baydan   Jared Baydan Empty

Back to top Go down

Jared Baydan
Page 1 of 1