Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had a chance to change the mistakes of the past - would you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  Empty
PostSubject: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:12 pm

It was a free night. Jared didn't have to work and Rowan said she would watch the kids. It was a date night for him and Kate. They were going to the club that was just outside the Banes Hotel. It was one of the few that had O positive blood, but at high prices. That didn't matter though. Jared knew Kate needed to get out of the house, so he had decided to take her out.

Jared's hand was intertwined with hers as they walked down the street. The sound of the music in the club was pulsing down the street. They reached the door, as long as you were a vamp you could get in. He pulled her through the door and laughed at the rather drunken looking camps stumbling to and from the dance floor. "This should be fun..." He said, his voice tossed above the sound of the base.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Katherine could feel the thump of the base through the floor as she looped her arm through Jared's her eyes drifting over to the tinted window of the club. She could smell the sweet blood already, causing her lips to turn upwards in a small smile, leaning over to Jared to kiss his neck, right below his ear. She could feel his heart beat pick up, and she matched his pace with hers. They hadn't been out for fun like this in a long time, and one hand absentmindly rested on his lower back, her crimson gaze surveying the club. When they entered, staggering vampires of all ages danced across the floor, doing things with their partners that made Katherine's heart flare. She leaned into Jar, bumping her hip against him with a innocent grin, pulling him into the misty area with her eyes brightening. "Agreed." She replied sweetly to his earlier statement.
Back to top Go down
https://rewritehistoryx.forumotion.com
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Jared moved his eyes to look at her after she had kissed his neck. His heart picked up, nearly matching the quick beat of the music playing. He grinned as he was pulled in to the mass of bodies, twisting and grinding to the sound. Blood was in the air. Heart beats could be heard easily from the other vampires. Jared pulled her close to him, his body tight against hers. "Wonder how many of these vamps are on the O positive right now." He bent his head near her ear to speak as they danced. His lips pressed against her skin, giving a soft bite. Jared's hands were on her hips, almost in a predatory way. This would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Katherine tilted her neck back, her eyes adjusting to the dimness. She wrapped one arm around his neck, pulling him to her with a breathed hiss, pressing as close as possible while they danced. She could feel his lips on her neck, and she showed him she liked it by slipping her hand up his shirt, breathing in his scent with a low, pleasurable growl beginning in her throat. She trailed a hand down his cheek, her eyes sharp and mischievous, pressing her hand flat against his stomach with a little grin against his neck. Her body moved in pattern with his, and the lights seemed to dim even more, making her suck in a breath and move closer.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Jared grinned as her hand slid up his shirt, her body pressed tight against his. Kate has growled against his neck, he responded with his own low rumble. His hand slid under the back of her shirt and to the skin on her lower back. Jared pressed his hand so her hips were against his as they danced. He leaned in and kissed her, gently at first, then a bit more fiercely. The music had picked up and soon other vampires had picked up the pace in their wild dance. Several bumped in to the two of them. The scent of blod grew stronger as more vamps ordered it. "Do you want something to drink?" Jared said loud enough for her to hear over the thrum of the music.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Katherine felt him place his hand at her hip, her bare hip, causing her to kiss him deeply and roughly, raising the hand that wasn't on his bare chest to his hair, gliding it through the silky strands with a low groan as he seemed to be kissing her fiercely, and her fangs slid out, rubbing lightly across his tongue and bottom lip. When he asked if she wanted a drink, she stared, dumbfounded. "Would it be crazy to say that I don't want a drink, that I want you right now?" She mumbled, running her lips across his jaw before connecting with his own again with a lustful hunger.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Jared closed his eyes feeling her hand through his hair. Her fangs were grazing his tongue and lip. Driving him crazy with desire. That was paused when she pulled away to look at him strangely. Then her answer caused his heart to race again. "No not at all." Jared paused as her lips moved along his jaw line, shorts sparks a pleasure flew through him with each touch. He had kissed her back before continuing, "And I want you too right now. Pretty badly actually." Then he moved his lips to hers again before moving down her jaw and neck.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:30 am

Katherine leaned into him, nipping at his cheek and lips before kissing his head, tilting her neck back when he started kissing her throat. She buried her head in the soft spot between his own neck and shoulder, giving him short little kisses there, her eyes fluttering shut. He wanted her right now. Maybe they could go home. "We can go, if you'd like, Jar," She whispered in his ear, stopping her dancing to press tight against him, holding still against his body. She found this more intoxicating than the dance, because now she could feel every curve on him. "Blue and Luna are staying with Rowan," She murmured, slowly kissing his jaw, realizing it was a favorite spot of his. They had the entire house to themselves for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:14 am

Jared sighed happily as they stopped the dance and were just pressed together. She had suggested they go home. It was probably a good idea. "Mmm yeah we should." He purred lowly as she pressed them together even more. His head tilted to the side as more kisses were placed along his jawline. "C'mon lets go home." Jared murmured before grabbing her hand and pulling her through the door. He didnt want to move from the tight embrace, but bettwr could be done at home. He took a deep breath of the fresh air as they stepped on to the street and started walking hand in hand. Jared would nudge her playfully from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Katherine smiled at his "mmm" and followed him out the door, leaving the bustling bodies behind in favor of a more pleasurable place. She grinned when he'd nudge her, brightening her eyes as she planted a quick kiss on his shoulder, before she saw their house. Bounding up the steps, she pulled him with her and opened the door, turning to wink at him before letting go of his hand to sneak into the house. Nobody was home, so she would play cat and mouse. "Come catch me Jar," She chiseled behind her, darting to the other side of the house.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Jared grinned and looked at her sideways as she kissed his shoulder. Then they were running to the house, well Jared was dragged as Katherine pulled him up the steps inside. The house was very warm and inviting but empty. It was different without the hum of the kids or Rowans voices. Then Kate piped up daring him to catch her. He went to catch her by the waist, but she had darted away after the invitation to a game. ‘This will be interesting.’ He thought before bolting after her. Jared slid around the corner before reaching her and turning her towards him. “C’mon Kate give me a challenge…” He whispered leaning to her ear, giving it a small kiss before letting her go.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Katherine smiled. "Very well." She disappeared in a matter of seconds, darting up to their bedroom to perch on the end of the bed, tilting her head with a small smile. She hadn't left a trail of her vampire scent, so it wouldn't be easy finding her. But he could probably guess where she was by how energetic she appeared to be. Laying back, she rested her hands behind her head to wait for him to show, closing her eyes with happiness as his own scent reached her nose.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Jared laughed as she disappeared a moment a later with a slight gust of wind. He lifted his head slightly to try to take in her scent but, somehow she had masked it. Clever girl. At first he poked around to the kitchen and living room. It wasn't very hard to picture where she could be. Jared turned his head to the stairs and slowly ascended up. He made himself go slowly, making each step noticeable. Of course, this was hard. He wanted to dart up there to their room. Jared reached the top step and drifted to their room. "That was much better." He chuckled seeing her laying back on the bed in a relaxed and careless position. Jared kicked off the shoes he forgot he was wearing. They landed with two solid thumps as he moved on to the bed with her. "Since I found you..." He paused to move her hair from her face, "do I... Get a prize?" He questioned with a slight tilt of the head.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Katherine opened her eyes with a grin as he entered the room, kicking off his shoes. She slowly tugged him closer to her by his shirt, rubbing her nose against his affectionately before pressing her forehead against his. "Yes. Yes you do." Her tone said it all, and she brought his mouth to hers, cradalling his head between her hands, her lips hot and persuasive on his. "But I'll enjoy it as well." She murmured, hooking a leg with his to slowly maneuver her way down his face, kissing him passionately on his cheek, then jaw line, then neck, and finally his exposed collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Jared moved close as she pulled him over. He looked in to her eyes as she leaned his forehead against his. He could think one word, beautiful. That's what she was and so many other things. His thoughts were put on hold as her lips pressed against his in a heated kiss. She broke away stating her enjoyment of his prize also. Jared closed his eyes and let out a joyful sigh as her leg hooked with his and she kissed his cheek, jawline, neck, and collar bone. Each touch from her drove him crazy with desire. She was all he wanted and needed. No one would make him happier. Jared pulled her closer against him. His hand rested on her cheek before he moved it down her neck and to her shoulder pushing her sleeve to expose her shoulder. There he kissed her, then moved in linger kisses, along her collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:45 am

Katherine made a soft, content sound deep in her throat when he sighed happily and pulled her closer as well, causing the vampire's breath to hitch. She could feel him, like literally feel everything he was. It was a magnificent feeling, and her eyes fluttered with the powerful touch, tilting her neck back to allow him more room to kiss her at her neck and collar bone, her lips rising in a soft smile. He was so sweet. Slowly, she brought her hand up to brush across his cheek, her thumb absentmindly rubbing over his cheek repetively and gently. Her eyes opened slightly to raise her hand with a small smile, cupping his face to bring him to her own lips, kissing him softly with a little sound of pleasure sounding in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:36 am

Threads over since Kate is no longer able to get on
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Yepppp. :/ SORRY ROWAN! It's... horrible, I know. -kicks her parents-
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:51 pm

Thread is BACK ON because I now have a kindle -nod nod- and can post and chat regularly yo :3
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:52 pm

THREAD IS UNLOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Scoot
Human
Human
Scoot

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Jared pressed his hand against hers as she rested it on his cheek. Then, she pulled him close and in to another kiss. He moved his hand to the side of her neck, brushing her jawline with a gentle thumb as he kissed her back just as gently. A small sound of pleasure came from Kate, making him grin. The vampire kissed her lips, nose, and forehead. “I love you… so much.” He murmured softly, his eyes met hers as he spoke. His thumb was still moving rhythmically over the side of her jaw, she was so beautiful. The more he looked, the more he saw that. Jared moved his hand to where it trailed down her back to the hem of her top. Slowly, he slid his hand under to the soft skin on her lower back, pressing her hips against his.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Katherine let out a huff of breath, her fingers sliding over his arm as they made their way up to his cheek, where she pressed her palm. She sighed constantly as his mouth pressed to her nose, her forehead, and she scooted closer, her fangs coming out as she kissed him hungrier, her heart lighting up when those three beautiful words were spoken by him.

"I love you too,"

It was like a drug to her, a wildfire in her heart and head. His touch sent tiny, pleasures shivers down her spine, and when his hand touched the bare skin of her hip, a shudder overcame her form, and she pressed closer.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Jared exhaled happily against her lips as he felt her fangs. His heart picked up speed as his hand slipped up her back, lifting her top as he did so. He could feel his own fangs slide out a bit, he felt Kate shudder as she pressed closer. He shifted his position as he started to push up her shirt, his lips pressed against the soft skin of her stomach. Jared moved upwards on her torso as he pushed her shirt gently over her head. Slowly, Jared moved on top of her, he still left a trail of kisses up until he reached her lips once more. His hands moved down her sides as he kissed her. His fangs grazed her bottom lips. A low pleasurable sound came from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:25 pm

WARNING : THIS THREAD MAY BE UNREPLIED TO IN WEEKS. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT RIGHT NOW I'M JUST TRYING TO CLING ON TO THIS RP AND YOU GUYS (JASON & ROWAN AMONG OTHERS) AND WILL ONLY, MAYBE, POSSIBLY BE ON AT WEEKENDS IF EVEN THAT. I'M SORRY FOR THIS.

Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Katherine grumbled incoherently with something that sounded like his name, her voice accented heavily with desire. She could feel the gentle, passionate kisses against the skin of her stomach, which caused the vampire to hiss in a breath of air, not exactly needing it but rather feeling as if it was merely a reaction to the press of his body against her slim one. Ripping her shirt to the side and tossing it on the ground, she laced her fingers through his, pressing his hands to her side to keep the warmth of them there, before kissing him back tenderly, raising one hand to cup his face, brushing a thumb along his jaw and chin, her usual warm brown eyes flaring to a black before dissolving into a chocolate brown once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)    Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Date night~ (Katherine and Jared)
Page 1 of 1