Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had a chance to change the mistakes of the past - would you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could it be Peace??? (Jared)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Jared took a few startled steps backwards as Luna had suddenly raked her claws down his face. The wound didn't even have time to bleed before it healed back up. She had bolted out of the room and down the stairs. There was a quiet scrape of furniture, he knew that was her hiding spot. He looked back to Blue and ran a gentle hand through his hair as if to tell him it was alright before running downstairs.

Slowly, he poked his head behind the couch. Luna was crouching down using her knees to cover herself. Jared let out a soft sigh and went to get a blanket for her. "Here-" he said softly. The man willed her to take it. He knew she blamed him and he tried to help. It would clearly take a bit more time for her to trust him.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:37 pm

Luna tilted her head at jared"Why did you still my mom?" She growled her teeth morphing, as she took the blanket. "I felt my moms happiness when I was inside her belly... She was a lot happier with him than she is now." She spat and snapped at his hand, she curled up in a ball and a tear ran down her cheek. "I hope mommy and daddy fall in love again, then blue can go with you and leave me alone." She snapped again, she obviously was hurt, but she didn't care"I hate my brother." She whispered her blue and brown eyes blinking as she looked out the window. Then she remembered her mother being pregnant"I don't want another brother or a sister." She growled an more tears ran down her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:47 pm

The words Luna spoke hurt him, he had to look away for a moment when she had said Kate had been happier with Jason. Suddenly, there was anger bubbling in the pit of his stomach. No, he would not snap on this young girl. He forced it back and made his eyes a friendlier brown. "You don't mean that." Jared hoped feverishly that Blue hadn't heard any of what was said. "You are just mad at me, not at Blue. And your mom is going to have a baby. And you are going to have a little brother or sister. Doesn't that make you excited?" The tone he held was calm as if talking to a startled animal. Jared remained perched on the couch looking at Luna who his behind it.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Luna shook her head"I already have to deal with a retarded brother who doesn't like being a Lycan." He growled and her brown hair blew around as the fan it. Her brown eye looked at grown as she sighed and started to cry."I want my daddy and mommy bak together." SHe cried and slammed her head onto the wooden floor and busted it open. Blood ran down her face as she cried and curled up banging her human he's into the hard wood floor over and over. "Why why why why!" She cried and got up an ran out the door into the street. She laid down on the side walk naked still crying her eyes out as she morphed into the dog she was.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:41 pm

Katherine stared at Jason with tears brimming at the corners of her dark red eyes, her lips held in a snarl. She didn't want to hear this. It was over. She shook her head in annoyance and anger, salty tears blurring her usual vampiric vision. She snarled quietly, scooting away from him. Should she just turn it off? Her emotions - could she? What would it do to Jared? To Blue? She wasn't sure about Luna. Katherine would turn into an emotionless bitch. Would that solve this? No.

She growled at Jason, the animal part of her wanting to become emotionless. Katherine almost didn't hear him. The ringing in her ears blocked it out. With a growl, she stood up, claws coming from her fingertips. "No!" She roared, digging into her pant legs to block out the sound with pain. Wait, claws? She felt her fangs slide out, and this confused her more. Was she - a hybrid? Was that possible for her? Her eyes became a mix of reds and yellows, looking like a sunset. She felt like a snow globe, breakable, shakable, and filled with memories. When Ghost turned her into a vampire.. Could some lupine blood have remained? The possibility made her eyes sting, but she looked down at Jason just as he raised the stake.

She retracted the claws but kept the eyes and vampire fangs. "Jason, stop. Don't do this. What about Luna? She'll be devastated." Katherine tried to get him to drop it. She can't touch it. It was blessed material - it'd burn her from the inside out. "Jason, listen to me." She persisted, weakly reaching out to claw at the air beside the stake. "You're not alone in this world. You have Luna." She felt a wheezy sound like a whine come from behind her pointed vampire teeth, and she gulped. Wolf sounds. "Jay, come on." The use of his nickname showed how hard she was trying to get him to drop that damn stake.

"This won't prove anything. Drop. The. Weapon." She repeated, widening her eyes at the drastic situation. It wouldn't end like this. This - this giving up. This not caring, not believing, not hoping. "Jason, I don't love you, but Luna does. Kate - did. Heck, your pack probably loved you. Don't end it like this." Those we're the most words she had said to him in a 100 years, Katherine thought. They better be worth it.
Back to top Go down
https://rewritehistoryx.forumotion.com
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Jason listened her words and sighed, he knew his pack was gone."How did they love me.... I'm alone now.. Everytime I see you kiss him... I die... Please Kate end it" he begged, he couldn't bare losing her. Jason watched claws slide out and his eyes widened"How are you..." He sighed and looked at the ground.

Luna sighed and looked up and went inside, her eyes looking at the ground, she was heartbroken and always would be. "Ill.... Be in my room..." She sighed and her tail dragged on the ground, then she looked at Jared"Don't bother trying to make me happy... Because you can't..... I will never love you." She sighed tears running down her face, when she got to her room she laid down and cried.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Jared watched helplessly as Luna walked away from him. He felt as though there was nothing he could do. The anger that held him now turned to something near depression. If he couldn't care for Luna and have her like him, how would he handle a newborn? A baby? "Sleep tight." The man murmured softly as he moved in to the kitchen. Slowly, Jared dug through the cupboards until he found an old wine bottle. If he were to consume the alcoholic beverage just as itself it would have no affect on him. But, with a few drops of blood in a glass it would take the edge off. That's what he needed.

"Just a glass" Came his hallowed voice. He headed back to the living and settled on to the couch. The bottle and a small cup of lab produces blood in his right hand and in his left a glass. There was too much on his mind. Where was Kate? Was she okay? Was Lina and Blue okay? Luna wasn't, no, not after she had that breakdown. Jared quickly made himself a glass and took short sips.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Luna sighed and pulled out a razor and looked at her wrists, sadness filled her heart as she cried, but pressed the razor against her skin and dug into it. Blood surfaced as she dug into her skin and cried. "This is for daddy." She whispered"This is for the pain Jared's caused him... This if for the dum baby that is to be born." She growled and lashed her wrists 20-40 times and cried as they scarred over. Luna got up and slid her feet across the floor looking out the window for her mommy and daddy. "Maybe the were making a baby of their own." Se shook her head and sighed.

Soon Luna lashed her other wrist 50-60 times and sighed as blood dripped to the floor, but then they to scarred over as she rubbed her eyes sleepy and looked around. Blue was asleep and she narrowed her eyes "I hate you." She whispered and walked down stairs with her blanket. She didn't even see Jared and she crawled up onto the couch across from him and his her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Jared had gone through a quarter of the bottle but stopped himself. His mind was already fuzzy, he did not need to lose himself. The thought sent him back in to the times when he was a human. How much he messed up. But that won't happen again. Jared's dulled eyes moved to Luna, who had crawled on to the couch. He hadn't scented the blood upstairs, not did he smell it on her because the cuts had healed. "Are you okay?" Jared said bluntly letting the glass hang in one hand as he leaned forward. His elbow resting on his thigh.

(This is what happens when I post with no muse)
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Katherine set her mouth in a stern, thin line, but felt herself hiss when he commented on ending her relationship with Jared. How dare he? She loved Jared with all of her heart. Jason could never sever that bond. She stepped back, and growled. She didn't want to be part werewolf. She had to kill it. Kill her former werewolf. Grabbing the silver stake, she plunged it into her chest. It would burn out the wolf. A loud scream echoed in her ears, and she realized it was her. Crumbling, her screams turned into howls, and then those stopped as well. The yellow from her eyes melted away to reveal the vampire beneath, and she wailed with the pain, but somehow managed to rip out the stake from her chest. The wound sealed, along with her memories of ever being a wolf. She nodded curtly at Jason, saying her goodbyes. She now knew her path, and it didn't involve him. She loved Luna and Blue dearly, but she would respect their choices. Even if it breaks her heart. Katherine ran a hand through her hair, and glancing once back at him, she ran.

Running was her release. The wind, the whipping sound of her agile limbs flying through the air - it gave her reassurance that she did the right thing. Katherine thought back to her former name, back in the 1900s. Katerina. Katerina Petrova. Why did she change her name again? Oh, she couldn't remember. The past was the past. Picking up speed, the now pure blood vampire fled the scene of despair and memories, heading towards the house she had come to call home. Reaching the door, she slowly turned the knob. She didn't know if anyone was asleep. When nothing happened, she stepped in to find Jared, somewhat intoxicated. She glanced at Luna, who was shooting daggers from her eyes. What a mess. Katherine walked over to Jared, and without saying anything, positioned herself inside his arm and pulled his head down to where her shoulder met her neck, and silently brushed a hand through his hair to comfort him. He had a reason to drink like this. With a wild scene out there, she couldn't imagine what he had been through. Kissing the back of his neck, she straightened and looked solemnly at Luna.

"I don't expect you to accept us. And- I just want you to know that this is my life. I'll always be with Jared. If you want to leave us- however painful it may be- you can do as you wish, mon ange."

/mon ange, my angel.
Back to top Go down
https://rewritehistoryx.forumotion.com
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:20 pm

Luna sniffed her mom and morphed growling"Don't touch me!" She snarled and slapped her moms hand. "I always knew you hated us lycans!" She growled and sat on the couch lowering her ears. Her blue eyes seemed do die, as she grabbed a gun from out of her satchel"One silver bullet." She sniffled and then threw it on the ground. "I knew you loved blue better than me she cried. The gun was still spinning on the ground when she put her paws in her hands and cried sadly. "I'm a monster." She whimpered and hid behind the couch
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Jared had been waiting for Luna to give him some sort of response, but of course there wasn't one. The door knob moved for a moment, causing him to turn his rust colored gaze towards it. A feeling of relief washed over him, he reached to the coffee table and settled his glass on the coaster. Just as he leaned back, Kate was there, wiggling her slim body under his arm. Her thin fingers were running through his hair as his head rested on his shoulder. Her lips had found the back of his neck. Jared let himself relax further, his eyes closing and his hand resting loosely against her hip.

Kate was speaking kind words to Luna, trying to calm her down. But the girl produced a gun. Jared sat up startled, where did this girl keep getting these things? She was only ten for gods sake!  "We love you both equally Luna..." His voice was hushed and quiet as he spoke. As if he were fatigued by the waves of raw emotions coming from this girl. "And you are not a monster." Jared kept his relaxed state, he had only loved to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could it be Peace??? (Jared)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2