Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had a chance to change the mistakes of the past - would you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Owens - Hybrid.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

Blue Owens - Hybrid. Empty
PostSubject: Blue Owens - Hybrid.   Blue Owens - Hybrid. EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:03 am

Blue Owens - Hybrid. Adams.r

Name - Blue Owens.
Creature - Hybrid - vampire x werewolf.
Age - 6 and still aging.
Gender - Male.
Sexuality - Bicurious, leans towards females.

Appearance - Freckled on his cheeks and with deep, brown eyes, he looks human but is anything but. He has the natural beauty of immortals though he still ages, and has dark brown hair, messy but cute. He has a scrawny, 4'6 figure, tall for his age, and appears bright and happy all of the time. He has pale skin and a soft, wild and crooked smile.

Personality - He was in Katherine as a werewolf, out as a vampire/werewolf hybrid. He is the honest kind, with a jumpy persona and a honest mouth. He speaks the truth, even the harsh truth. He is easily lovable and yearns for just that - love. He adores his mom, Katherine, but never knew his dad, and is very protective over Katherine when it comes to that matter.

Crush - Too young.
GF / BF - Too young.
Wife / Husband - Way too young.
Other - Nope.
Back to top Go down
https://rewritehistoryx.forumotion.com
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Blue Owens - Hybrid.   Blue Owens - Hybrid. EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:18 am

I thought our kid was going to be a girl?
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

PostSubject: Re: Blue Owens - Hybrid.   Blue Owens - Hybrid. EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:16 am

I never thought we decided o: Did we? I'm sorry :-:
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Blue Owens - Hybrid.   Blue Owens - Hybrid. EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Ll yea I was saying maybe I could rp our daughter
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Blue Owens - Hybrid.   Blue Owens - Hybrid. EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Ooh how about Katherine surprisingly has twins? I can rp the boy, you can rp the girl <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Owens - Hybrid.   Blue Owens - Hybrid. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Owens - Hybrid.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rewrite History :: Joining :: Applying-
Jump to: