Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had a chance to change the mistakes of the past - would you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] Empty
PostSubject: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:24 pm

She was momentarily confused. Then she got over it, looking at the stranger with a curious expression. "Very well. Follow me." She replied, turning opposite to him to make her way through the forest, before turning back with an awkward smile. "I'm Katherine. You can call me Kate if you wish."
Back to top Go down
https://rewritehistoryx.forumotion.com
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Jason followed her and smiled "Hello Kate I'm Jason or jay for short". He said and looked around amazed at how beautiful this place was. He tripped and fell into a puddle of water and came flying out snarling. He didn't want to say it but he was allergic to water. All lightning wolves are but no one knows.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Katherine shook her head, before arriving at a large oak, several dens spaced out around it. Her black coat flashed as she turned to look at his drenched body. "You can sleep in any of these." She said, nodding her head to the direction of them. She knew the wolves with lightning on their side were allergic to water, but she couldn't care. It was beyond her. Then she realized with a jolt. She silently cussed behind her for not remembering. "Oh. I just remembered. The alpha pair share a den." This would be a hard night.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Jay smiled and wagged his tail"It's fine you don't look like the lovey type so ill let ya keep your den". He said and walked up to a den and lifted up his leg and marked it. He looked at her and started itching and his sex slid out a bit but went back in when he stopped". He laid down and tried to ignore it
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:53 pm

She chuckled to herself, turning away to glance over the horizon. Lovey type. She stared for a tad longer, than made her way over to where he stood, nudging his shoulder with her nose. "I'm not, but I can be." She stated plainly, before trotting off to sit by her own den, trying to erase the images. And if he could read her mind, which he can't, then he'd know what images.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Jason smiled and went up to her, he dug his nose in the mud and flung some at her playfully. He sort of chuckled and went behind a tree a shifted into a human and stood up and stretched "Ugh cramped up in that form to long". He muttered and sighed forgetting how close he was to her and sat down still nude. He sighed and rubbed his hair itching it"Stupid azz water". He groaned and sighed
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:03 pm

She couldn't stiffle a laugh, and she jumped back, missing it barely. She darted after him, before jumping out to a human boy. "Holy shit." She gasped, her wolf body backing up, her instincts screaming run. But that was the wolf side. The human side was drooling. She bared her teeth, not knowing how this boy got here. "Where is Jason? What have you done to him?" She barked. It didn't register that Jason may have been a Lycan such as herself.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Jason morphed as he heard her yell and he did a back handspring and morphed in mid air"I am jay"! He said and looked at the ground. "I know I'm a monster. Sorry for scaring you. I'll leave now ". He said and lowered his ears.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:19 pm

She watched as he morphed. LIKE HER. "You are a Lycan. Like me." She stated, in awe. Slowly, she edged closer, before putting her nose in his scruff. It was a friendly gesture, but he smelled wonderful. Like pine. "Don't go. You can stay." She surprised herself by... caring.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:23 pm

His eyes widened" You are a lycan "? He smiled and licked her nose. His sex grew a bit at the thought of her being like him. His blue eyes started dArting around her body . God she was gorgeous, he thought and licked her neck"Thank you for letting me stay.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:26 pm

She felt her pulse jump when he licked her, not once, but twice. She shivered with the feeling. "By the way, nice abs." She grinned, nipping at his chest lightly. She could feel his gaze on her body, and she basked in it, her eyes gleaming. "No problem."
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:29 pm

His sex grew more as he got excited"You are welome". He smiled and nudged her rump playfully. Then he rolled over and quickly morphed his stomach showing her his abs again then morphed back and walked off "Thanks ". He smiled and walked off back to the den his sex dangling between his legs as he did.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:35 pm

She couldn't help herself - she followed him back in. "I don't think I'll mind sleeping here tonight." She said, smiling. He hadn't seen her as a human yet, and he could if he wanted to. She hadn't decided if she wanted her clothes on or off then or not. She padded over, pressing her head in the soft fur of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Jason smiled and wagged his tail his sex growing to its max size and it kept poking her back"I'm sorry". He muttered and licked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:41 pm

She felt it touching her, and she gradually laid down beside him, stretching herself out before licking his nose. "Don't be." She smiled, pressing closer to rest her head beside his, her black fur blending with darker room.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Jason smiled and he tried to tame his Lycan instincts to mount her and take her by force which is the only way to show a female your genes are the best of the pack since the females were stronger than males when in season. He closed his eyes his sex growing harder as he smelled her scent.

Finally he couldn't control it and his eyes turn red with list as he grabbed her rear and tried to mount her.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Katherine jumped when he tried to mount, and she twisted away, knowing his instincts were taking over. He wouldn't get her easily, though. "Oh no. Come and catch me." She stepped closer to lick his nose, before bounding to the other side of the den.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Jason's lust was at its peak and he tackled her and pinned her against the wall digging his claws in he arms as rammed his sex inside her then his eyes turned an icy blue
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Katherine felt her body blaze, and just like that, he was off and she was human. She made a clucking sound at the wolf before her, her form stepping away. "I warned you. Be gentle." She said softly, biting her lip. She would only turn back if he promised. "Please. You don't want me to go, do you? Or worse, fall asleep." She had mock horror on her face, teasing him but not in the seductive manner previous. She suddenly grew conscious of her naked body, so she picked up the clothes that laid off to the side, a black tank top and blue jean shorts. She knew they would be ripped to threads anyways, but she wasn't ready to let him see her just yet. "Don't make me burn you again. I've taken a liking to you, Jason. I can't have emotion, but somehow you tugged it out of me. Bravo, congrats. I can love someone now." She stated, crouching to the wolf's eye level. She put a hand under the scruff of his neck, scratching there like a family pet. She let her fingers rise up to behind his ear, where she scratched softly as well. She leaned forward, and pressed her lips to his forehead, right between those pretty little earth toned wolf eyes. She then released him from the light kiss on his head, and backed up, resting her arms on her knees as she still crouched, with perfect balance. "I think I may love you." Deciding that statement to be too intimate, she added, "So don't blow it, love."
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Jason's human form was screaming and his sex grew tighter and longer. He began wagging his tail at the scratch and his tongue rolled out as she gave him a kiss. He pressed his nose right between her legs being as gentle as possible and began licking her with his rough moist tongue. The taste was so sweet he dug his tongue into her warm tight sex and lapped up every ounce of liquid. His lust came on again and he slowly bit down to increase the sensation he was attempting to give her. After a few moments of long slow licks he sped up and then mounted her. He didn't care if she was in her human form or not he loved her just the same. But his sex was to thick and he was trying to slowly slide it in, went pulled it out when he felt blood wash around his long hard dick and licked her some more. Jason wagged his tail and mounted her once more, he knew she had to morph or he'd tear her in half, but she could get pregnant in either form. Some how he slid in and that when he started jumping her soft and slowly but kept trying to balance himself on one leg or the other. He had never done this and licked her face to make up for any pain he was giving her.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Katherine laughed, but faltered when the pain started. She grunted, feeling her bones morph as she turned back into her wolf form. She licked his face happily while he was mounted, twisting her neck to nip at his neck. The child part would be tricky. She could give birth in either form, but the child would be human in human form. Or only wolf in wolf form. She closed her eyes, breathing slowly. She could feel him inside her, claiming her as his own. She pinned her ears back, rubbing her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Jason felt it awkward to be in human position while they were wolves but he loved hit. He nipped her belly as he jumped faster and a little harder ". God she felt amazing,then when his knot was big enough he gave her a huge sensation as he slammed it in. Her human g spot was still in the same place and his knot pushed on it as it grew. He howled and rammed faster licking her lips as he looked into her eyes and his eye color changed constantly which is what male Lucas did to impress their mates.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Katherine pressed herself closer to him, breathing in his scent. He seemed to be really enjoying himself. She smiled, puzzling his neck as they came close to the climax. She buried her head in his fur, her eyes flickering closed as she licked his fur, her wolf senses alive and thrilling.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:11 pm

Jason smiled and knotted her his cum filling her. He howled to signal her as his, he hoped shed join in to approve their love. He licked her belly happily and looked into her eyes, he licked her lips and wagged his tail. He got off her and was rump to rump but they were stuck together.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Katherine heard his song, and let out her own, her voice soft with things she never thought she could feel. She then pulled away slightly, and she was detached from him, and she was finally free of her emotionless state. Her eyes wrinkled, and she moved to bury her head in his chest, nuzzling him. She licked his muzzle, then, tired of her wolf form, she morphed into human and put some clothes on. "So, do you like your wolf or do you want to come with me to somewhere fun?" She grinned when she said fun, meaning a hotel bar. And dancing. Lots of dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]   How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:] Empty

Back to top Go down

How could this be? [Jasonnnn c:]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rewrite History :: Oak Ridge Area :: Forest-
Jump to: