Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had a chance to change the mistakes of the past - would you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could it be Peace??? (Jared)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

Could it be Peace??? (Jared) Empty
PostSubject: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 pm

Jason was sitting at the river thinking of the life he used to have. The first Lycan she he had ever met and was changed to a fuckig vamp"I swear I will kill all the vamps in the world". He growled and bared his teeth, his fangs slidin out and vamp incisors growing from his bottom jaw. He looked at his reflection as his dark silver fur turned pale white and he lowered his ears"Look at what I have become. I am a moster. No longer am I a full size Lycan. I'm a fucking hybrid". He mutter unaware of Jared who was walking up behind him."Oh Katherine why did you choose him". You were born a Lycan". He cried and stood up his tail had lost its lag long ago when he beat up Jared and lost the bind between him and Kate.

Jason looked over at kate his new mate"Do I look ugly"? He asked ad lowered his gaze knowing he did. He turned to see Jared and growled"What are you here for to rub that you got Katherine in my face"? He snarled saliva dripping from his fangs and cling to his jaw fir
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Katherine had occasionally trailed the woods, so she, this time, silently followed Jared. She wanted to protect him, to keep him safe. Her crimson eyes shown from the tree she perched in, dressed in a badass outfit of leather and black flats for a touch a feminine, though the clothes hugged her form still. She watched Jared walk, then a twig snap as her eyes flew upwards, towards the direction. She dropped from the tree silently, her wavy, dark hair blowing in the wind as her features turned into a snarl. It was him. Jason. She was at Jared's side in a second, catching Jason's words. "I didn't have to choose, traitor." She stated, her voice cold. She hadn't forgotten how he ripped her face, hurt Jared, and brought them to a cell. Her fangs appeared, threatening and white sharp. "Not a pleasure to see you again, Jason."
Back to top Go down
https://rewritehistoryx.forumotion.com
Kate Blaire
Admin
Admin
Kate Blaire

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Kate sat beside her mate, eyeing the woods. She felt a eerie feeling, like she was being watched. When Jason asked if he was ugly, she shook her head. "You aren't ugly." Then she smelled it. That dead, but intoxicating vampire smell. A woman appeared out of nowhere, siding a man. They were both vampires. She stared at their red eyes, and immediately knew they were pretty old. Old enough to not care if they killed a pair of werewolves. She stood, her eyes darting between them, not knowing whether to try and run, because she knew they were faster, or fighting.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Jason snarled"Shut up Katherine". He growled and slid his claws out"Why are you here"? He asked and glanced at his mate
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Jared had decided to take a walk that night. It had been a goood day, why not wrap it up with a walk? He told Kate where he was going and when he would be back. At the moment he was walking along a worn path. The evening wind ruffled his already somewhat messy hair. But the wind carried something else. The scent of Jason, he tensed all over before noticing Kate had followed him and was addressing Jason. There was another female with him. His fangs slid out as Jason snarled. Jared gave a small hiss and said, "I was going for a walk. Why would I come to see you of all things."  Jared spat. His tone was thick with displeasure.  The lycans hadn't made a move to threaten them, but the female looked flighty. He instinctively moved closer to Kate. He wanted to protect her and the small life inside her. Then Jason slid out his claws making Jared give a low rumble in his throat. He didn't want to fight.  
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

Location : hugging a pillow and dancing in everyone's backyard. and loving my best bud, row, and the love of my life, jason. <3 i'll miss you guys!

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Katherine waved a finger at Jason, backing up into Jared, making sure her stomach didn't show the tiny bump that had already appeared. Vampires grew fast. "I'd rather not. Besides, don't you want to be invited to the baby shower?" She smirked, letting that one hang in the air for a second. She wanted him to feel jealous, to be annoyed. He had betrayed them and she would snap right back.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Jason smiled not annoye one bit"The whole pack will be there Katherine to congratulate you on ducking a vamp". He smiled her attempt to annoy him had failed"Boys we are going to a baby shower". He howled ad the gang appears instantly

Jax smiled"Yes I love babies". He laughed and looked at Jared"What's up bro". He said smiling and held our his hand for a shake"Come on we won't bite he smiled his brown fur swaying in the wind

Zack appeared behind Kate silently"So what time do we show up for the party
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:12 pm

Katherine stared, not showing visible signs of sarcasm. She flipped around to the wolf behind her, narrowing her eyes. "It wasn't an invitation." She said, baring her fangs. She didn't like the sudden appearance of werewolves. It was too distracting and bad for her child. She then nodded to Jason, a sharp look in her eyes. "I always knew you didn't love me. Well, wasted that time." She said plainly, hooking an arm through Jared's protectively.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Jared watched Kate, she seemed like she might attack Jason at any moment. He wrapped his arm around her waist for comfort and, of course, to hold her back. She had announced her pregnancy and suddenly Jason was interested. He howled for his pack, Jared's arm tightened slightly around Kate. The appearance unsettled him, a slight his was issued from his mouth. These mutts shouldn't be at her shower. Especially not the one who had shown up behind Kate. "I don't think we need to discuss this further." Jared said testily. There were too many wolves around.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Jason smiled at Jared "You care for her life. I like that. Boys stand down". He said and lowered his hand and all of them sat."We promise to cause no trouble at the party". He said and howled his promise making it trustworthy "Zack get out from behind her". He growled and wrapped his arm around Kate's waist gently trying to ease her fleeing nature"Have you met Kate Katherine"? He asks and pointe at her belly"She to is pregnant". He said with a smile showing he was the daddy
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:12 pm

Katherine raised an eyebrow, edging closer to Jared before chuckling bitterly. "Hello Kate dear. Why so tense? I'm sure Jason here would never fight us with you and your child around. And," she nudged Jared, "we were just leaving. Jared, love, come on, we have no need to dawdle and talk to them about a baby shower they were never officially invited to." With that, she clipped her words sharply and kissed Jared's cheek, not noticing when her fangs poked his skin lightly, coming out as to prove her point further that she needed to get out of here. Being around werewolves was unerving for her and her vampiric instincts seemed to adknowledge this as well. She jerked back and muttered a sorry to Jared, before stepping away from the werewolf pack and Jason and the woods and Jared, yet tugging him with her. She wasn't about to leave him here with Jason and his pack. "Jared." She whispered softly yet urgently.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Jareds eyes were nearing a red. Jason was acting as though nothing at all had happened in the previous times. His eyes were focused on the pack lurking behind Jason. They seemed to not mean harm to him or Katherine but it still kept him unsettled. But, his attention was quickly brought back to Kate when he felt her nudge him. She had told Jason they had to go and Jared nodded his agreement. Not trusting his mouth at the moment. A smile tugged at his lips as she kissed his cheeks, although he felt her fangs break skin. Of course it healed quickly, there was no pain involved either but he still told her it was alright. He could feel her need to escape this tension filled area, it probably wasn't good for the baby either.

"I'm coming, love." He murmured softly as she tugged his arm. He placed his hand on hers and cast a glance back to Jason and his pack. "Let's go home." Jared bent down and kissed the top of her head. It wasn't until they were far enough away that he realized how uncomfortable and unnerved he had been. Although, he hoped that them leaving so abruptly didn't run the pack the wrong way. The last thing he wanted was for them to come back after Katherine and put her in danger. The thought made him sick.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Jason chuckled  "Get ghost." He said and turned and left. His black fur shining and he jumped down from the cliff as he did the rest of the pal followed him. Minutes later they were at a large cave"GHOST!!!!" He howled and it echoed the cave.

Ghost walked out of the cave, the giant Lycan looked around and smiled"Well hello." He smiled his claws extending. "What bring you all here?" He asked and growled his silver eyes gleaming in the moon, he growled and hunched over , moment later he tackle jax and the rest and killed them off.

Jason snarled and morphed and tackle ghost "You traitor!!!!!" He yelled and howled, but ghost had been a Lycan way longer so over took ghost.

Later:

Jason crawled up on the porch, massive gashes in his back and shoulders, blood ran down his stomach as he let a bloody paw fall limp, a large pound on the door, he wheezed as he looked around everything glowing blurry.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:29 am

Katherine nodded, glancing back at the pack before walking alongside Jared with a nervous frown. Her hand slid to cover her stomach absentmindly, ducking her head below a branch. The smell of blood perked her senses, and a howl of pain made her gulp. Did he have to hurt himself? Or was it something else? She glanced at Jared with a panicked look and sprinted towards the pained sound and the smell of lupine blood. "Jason?" She called, nearing his battered form. She knelt on her knees, dragging her fangs across her wrist and holding it above his mouth, letting the blood drop into his system and through his blood flow, healing him.

"Are you okay?" She asked, hoping Jared would make it here soon. She needed the comfort. Katherine looked back at Jason again, bewildered. "Who did this to you? Where's the pack?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:36 pm

They were close to home, the faint lights were almost visible when a howl sounded. Jared tensed and looked around not being able to locate it then noticed that Katherine had bolted away. He blinked in utter surprise, he really hadn't expected her to run. Them he caught the smell of blood. In that moment he jumped forward in to a sprint. It only took him a moment to see the scene that was rolled out. Jason was laying on their porch when he arrived, Kate stood over him. The skin on her wrist was just now sewing itself together, Kate had given Jason her blood to heal him.

Jared hoped up the stairs and crouched next to Kate. The wound he had were healing and the blood had stopped but Jared guessed he would need time to regenerate enough blood to speak well. "Let's take him inside Kate." He said softly. Slowly, he wedged himself under the lycans arm and stood. He may not lien this creature but that didn't mean he wasn't going to help. The man nudged the door open with his shoulder and settled Jason on to the floor. Not the couch, out of fear that his sheer weight in lycan form would break it.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:58 pm

Katherine nodded towards Jared, looking down at the limp Jason with pity. Her brown eyes made her seem like she was sad, but in truth, she was only worried. Though both her and Jared dispised the werewolves for what they had done, she wouldn't not help them. Whatever had happened to Jason had probably affected Kate and the rest of the pack. She kissed Jared's shoulder comfortingly, knowing he may not like to carry the werewolf who had almost killed him, and walked inside to grab a washcloth. She run it over with warm water and placed it on Jason's head, before stepping back to stand with Jared, resting her head on his shoulder quietly.

"Should we just stand here and wait until he wakes up?" She inguired softly, watching over the werewolf's form with curiousity. Funny how Katherine herself used to be another twisted Clifford the big red dog. 100 years later, and here they were. She looped an arm around Jared's waist and bit her lip, unsure of what to do with the scene lying before them.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Jason opened his eyes and groaned"Dead." He muttered and morphed back into a human, his shorts that were stretchable confirmed to his waist. His scratches had healed but his arm was still bruised. Teeth marks showed on his ribs, as he sat up"They are all dead." He stuttered. He finally found a female and she was gone. "I'm meant to be alone... I now realize it all." He stuttered ou holding his ribs. "My kids hate me... Don't want to be lycans... My son despises me..... I have no where else to go." He said and lifted his head in the air sniffing"He's coming to finish what he started." He growled and morphed. "Ill rip his damn head off!" He snarled slamming his fist into the ground cracking te wooden floor.

Ghost jumped from roof to roof and landed on his paws as they dug into the ground. He jumped Infront of a vamp and ripped him in two"Pathetic creatures." He snarled and sniffed the air"JASON!!!!" He snarled and looked inside a house"I know you are in there now come out and meet your death." He growled ready to kill the last of his rival pack
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:20 pm

He turned his head to look down at Katherine as she rested her head gently on his shoulder. Jared smiled softly and then replied "Yes, let's just have him rest for a bit." he leaned against Kate, as if relaxing. The werewolf seemed so innocent as he slept. More like a large dog. But, in the next moment Jason was up. Spouting about death and loneliness. For a wolf to have its pack destroyed must have been devastating. And, for a moment, Jared felt a bit if sympathy.

And once again it dissolved as Jason morphed to his lycan form and declared his vengeance upon someone. There never seemed to be an end with this guy. Jared moved in front of Kate as he heard a voice howl Jason's name. Maybe it was after Jason but that didn't mean it wouldn't have more of a blood lust.

"Go up with the kids." Part of him knew that she would probably go against his word. Kate was always stubborn like that. So he added a low tone please. The last thing he wanted was for the her and the kids to get out in some kind of danger. Again
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Jason heard what Jared said and he morphed and growled"What makes you think I need help?" He bared his teeth and extended his claws."You already took the girl that I loved and turned her into what she is today." He growled, his black fur blowing harshly"What makes you think that for one second I emjoyed knowing you spoiled her body with your undeadness!" He asked and looked down at Jared"Let this sink into that undead skull of yours!" He snarled "She was a beautiful, she-Lycan! One that I cared about and loved with all my heart and soul, those kids were a signal of our love! Now she hates my gut and so do my children. I should rip your damn throat out of your god damn neck! But I hold it back because I know she's happy, and I don't want to end that, because no matter what she is.... I will always see her as the first woman I fell in love with and still love and care about!" He growled and looked out the door." I should kill you first!" He snarled and busted down the door walking out.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:06 pm

Katherine hissed involuntarily at the noise on her roof, but when she heard Blue crying, the vampire glanced at Jason with a fire in her eyes. "You brought this damned creature to our house!" She yelled, her cheeks blazing. Her calm brown eyes turned red as she glared him down, before sighing and shaking her head. She kissed Jared softly on his nose, nodding, before beginning to turn away. When Jason began shoving remarks down Jared's throat, she whipped around and walked after Jason, who decided it would be a wonderful idea to be negative to her love. She grabbed on to his shoulder, her eyes piercing. "Don't you dare talk to him that way." She growled into his ear, before turning around to cast a fleeting look at Jared, then ran upstairs to her kids.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Jared scooped a hand around the back of Kathrines head and leaned his forehead against hers after she kissed his nose. This hold was only for a second until he let her go. Although, as soon as she began to walk away Jason was on him about how he had ruined his life. He snarled softly but spoke calmly, "The past is the past. And it's time for you to let her go. I know it's hard, I really do." He stopped talking as Kate appeared once more. She man handled Jason for a moment, which didn't surprise him, before Jason turned and stalked out of the building.

Now He didn't know what to do. So, he turned and went upstairs with the kids and Kate. "He left." He murmured solemnly. Jared looked tired as he slumped on to Blues bed with Kate, Blue and Luna. This night was another long one.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Ghost was standing on the roof of the house when he saw Jason walk out he dove and dug his claws into Jason's back"Die to die you fucking half breed!" He snarled and flung Jason into a truck. "I want you all to watch this pathetic creature die!" He laughed and walked over and slammed his elbow into the side of Jason's head. "No one cares about you! Ripping your pack into pieces was enjoyable!" He laughed happily. He grabbed Jason's throat and drug him Into the street"You know that women up there?" He asked moving Jason's head to look at the window. "She hates your guts and could care left if you died.

Luna was watching and crying "No daddy!!! Fight back!! Get up!!" She cried and banged on the window. She looked at her mother tears in her eyes"Why do hate him!!!! Look at him!! He does everything to win your heart back and you shove you anger at him!!!" She yelled an morphed"This is what we are! I hate vamps!!!!" She cried looking at Jared pain in her eyes"You stole her from my daddy!" She cried and looked back out the window whining.

Ghost laughed"Ok.. Maybe your pathetic daughter loves you." He growled and kicked Jason back to the ground and went over and grabbed a truck and crushed Jason repeadily. "You are a pathetic beast! You let that vamp steal your girl and now look you! You watched her slip through your fingers!" He laughed and tossed the truck aside and laughed"I want you to see her kissing that vamp before I kill you.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Owens
Vampire
Vampire
Katherine Owens

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Katherine hissed, and stared solemnly at Luna. Oh, Luna. She felt her eyes soften, and she sighed quietly. "Jared, watch the kids." She walked downstairs, just in time to see Jason get beaten repeatedly with the force of a semi-truck. She felt her eyes water. "JASON! GHOST YOU FUCKING BASTARD! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" She roared, but still stood at the door frame. Jason was horrible to Jared, and betrayed them both on that fateful day in the prison. But she wouldn't watch him die. Katherine hissed and flung herself at Ghost, picking up a pole in the process. She quickly bent it around his neck, cutting off his breathing. "You deserve this." She growled, sinking her teeth in his neck and ripping out a chunk of flesh. It disgusted her to act so violent, but she had no choice.

Katherine flung his body into a car, and picked up Jason by his shirt and put him over her shoulder. She ran far, far away, and laid him down and put leaves over him to cover his scent. Ghost couldn't find him here. She cut her wrist, fed him blood to heal him, then growled and stood. "That monster put my children in danger. Luna is going against Jared! You won't get over what happened 100 years ago! Jason, please! What am I supposed to do? I'm going into hysterics! I can't do this! It's not possible for me! Too many fucking emotions! I don't love you in that way anymore, I jus-" She yelled in frustration. "Go away! Get out of here! Leave us alone!" She curled into a ball, devastated. "Stay! Whatever! Just please! I can't!" She whimpered, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Jared Baydan
Vampire
Vampire
Jared Baydan

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Jared wasn't surprised as the kids were suddenly pushed towards him by Katherine. Out of instinct he wanted to follow her, protect her. But, he knew that this would be something she had to do alone. Gently, he lifted both if the kids up and set them on the same bed. Crouching to their level. His eyes were black as he looked at them. First, he addressed Luna. "I know... That you are probably veryad at me right now. And that this is all my fault. But it is no ones fault, this happens sometimes. Arguements." Jared paused for a moment and looked at the both of them. Wanting them both to listen. "What you need to do is think of those fun times. The fun times you had with mom and I." He stopped talking now.

He knew what this could do to kids at such a young age. It could hurt them growing up. The trauma would stay engraved, but he wanted to lighten the blow in anyway possible. It was the only thing he felt like re could do at the moment. Now, all he could do was wait and hope feverishly that Katherine was okay and unhurt as he sat with the kids.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:02 pm

Jason was carted to a far away spot, he was dizzy and his bones were broken. "Kate... Stop." He whispered spitting out her blood. His brown eyes dulled into sadness. "I know you don't love me...... I know Blue doesn't love me... I'm still trying to figure out Luna." He muttered looking at the ground. His black fur stopped blowing in the wind as it stiffened."I always knew I never had a chance to win you heart back. Please.... Sit, beside me one last time." He coughed blood rubbing down his muzzle and neck.

His paws hung towards the ground"That.... Day at the prison.... When I beat up Jared.... I didn't want to... But... Arc, had a silver bullet aimed at my skull. If I moved away he would've shot Jared,... My only choice was to rip him from his chains and beat him up." He coughed and glanced to her. "I know now.... I should've just taken the bullet... My biggest fear had come true, I lost you that day." Tears ran down his cheeks as he wheezed. "I can't let you go Kate.... Because I still love you.... I always will and it won't seize." He shook his head. "I regret letting that vamp bite you... I regret betraying you two... I regret ever being born... But one thing I don't regret.... Is.... The night we had as lycans... That was the happiest moment of my life." He coughed and reached into the pockets if his shorts.

He pulled pulled out a silver stake and rolled it to her."It's the only thing that can end my annoying attempts to win... You back.." He coughed licked her cheek. "Please.... Try to get te kids to not remember me.... I.. Love you Kate." He whined and closed his eyes his breathing slowing.

Luna was looking out the window when her mom carried her dad away and a small spark ignited in her heart. Then she felt Jared's arms wrap around her and she morphed into a Lycan and clawed his face"Let me go!!!" She squealed an kicked his stomach and ran down stairs to his behind the couch. "Mommy will love daddy again... I can feel it." She smiled and changed back into a human. She was naked now if course and she brought her knees to cover herself up and she prayed to god mommy would love daddy once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could it be Peace??? (Jared)   Could it be Peace??? (Jared) Empty

Back to top Go down

Could it be Peace??? (Jared)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next