Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Welcome to RH! We are new and based on all races of the Supernatural, and trail a very interesting, original plot. We have a word count of 55, and are very welcoming! Come join us today, and not only rewrite your past, but write your own future!
Rewrite History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had a chance to change the mistakes of the past - would you?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The pack (Kate and jay)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

The pack (Kate and jay) Empty
PostSubject: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Jason stood the road and snarled salvia dripping for his mouth and collected in puddles on the ground. His silver fur shined in the sunlight and he looked at the four before him and bared his teeth"Who are you all"? He snarled and his claws slid out.

Jack smiled"Yo dawg look at Kate she's in love. Wha do you think Kate is he worth keeping around"? He asked her and smirked
Back to top Go down
Kate Blaire
Admin
Admin
Kate Blaire

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Kate snorted, and being the badass werewolf she knew she was, punched the dude in the back. "I'm not in love, dork. I just met the dude, like, just now." She stated, sizing the other werewolf up. Standing tall, she pushed forward, past the other dude and the rest of the pack, before stopping to poke a finger into Jason's chest, her eyes mocking but teasing. "Plus, I think somebody's got a tem-perr," She mused, challenging the werewolf with a stare.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Jason snarled and the. As he was poked he morphed to a human"Do you have a touching problem"? He asked his silver eyes shining as they swirled like smoke. His brown hair swayed in the aid. By it was so short it barely moved.

Jack pointed at his eyes"Dude those are some bad ass eye and look there's the mark on his bicep". He said and looked at Kate"Come on now I can smell your heat scent already
Back to top Go down
Kate Blaire
Admin
Admin
Kate Blaire

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Kate stared back at the other dude, before rolling her eyes. "I'm in human form. Here it's just plain, good ole' fashion sex." She said, stepping back from Jason to tilt her head. "You can't tell me pretty boy no touchy. If the dude's right, and I am in heat, you wont be the one helping me with it." She shrugged, a wicked smile on her face as she backed up into the crowd of other werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Jay snarled and went into lust as his alpha form appeared"Last time I checked you weren't my boss"! He snarled and flexed his arms

Jack zack and jax fell tithe ground in fear"Umm Kaye you might want to say you are sorry". They muttered as they looked at the males sex"Yea Kate his genes beat ours any day". Jac said and stood up.
Jack growled I can take him" he snarled and morphed and kept at jay"She's mine puny male". He growls. Extended his claws and everything

Jay caught the male and slammed him to the ground "Don't even try it"! He snarled
Back to top Go down
Kate Blaire
Admin
Admin
Kate Blaire

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Kate shook her head, a grin appearing on her face. "Damn boy you don't have to kill for my attention." She laughed, putting a hand on her hip with a challenging expression. "You do have to catch me though. I may not be the strongest, but I'm the fastest werewolf there is. Check the World Records, Supernatural edition." She chuckled at her own little joke, before darting to the top of a tree. It looked as if she had just vanished into thin air, and she had also made no sound while doing it.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Jason's list grew and he swiped the truck out of the free then climbed it as was falling and leapted in mid air and caught her "How is that for fast"? He asks and set her down "Who are you guys"? He asked and backed up to wait for an answer
Back to top Go down
Kate Blaire
Admin
Admin
Kate Blaire

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Kate was flung up, then caught. She laughed nervously, before he set her down. "Fast enough for me." She said, before moving back to her pack, waiting for someone else to answer. She didn't feel like answering. Kate glanced at the fallen tree, but found herself turning to stare at Jason's strange marking.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Jack answered"We are the alpha pack your brothers in arms". He said

Jason notice Kate staring at his mark and tilted his head"Is it bothering you if so I'm sorry". He said trying to cover it. He wasn't fond of the mark but it had been with him his whole life
Back to top Go down
Kate Blaire
Admin
Admin
Kate Blaire

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Kate smiled innocently. "Nah, it was in a place I'd like to stare at." He was naked, after all.

The pack of alphas. She indeed was an alpha, but they had all gathered for a higher Alpha. The alpha of the alpha pack.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Jason morphed into a Lycan and looked around"so um who's supposed to be the leader of this pack"? He asked looking around. His silver eyes kept glancing at Kate's chest and it made his sex pop out.

Jack looked around "Umm you are". He said and looked at Kate an nudged her right into him"Yo dawg we going to go hunting". He said and they ran off laughing. "Kate as sitting in a den m a t I n g

Jason held onto her from falling and snarled"Are they always this annoying
Back to top Go down
Kate Blaire
Admin
Admin
Kate Blaire

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:16 pm

"Pretty much. And shut up Jack!" She called after him, suddenly aware of Jason's arm around her waist. She bumped into his side with her hip, a glimmer in her eyes. "Enjoying the view?" She laughed, crossing her arms to grin at him for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Jason let to and turned red"Sorry ". He said and sort of smiles. His sex grew out further and his tail began wagging excitedly. "So Im the alpha"? He asked scratching his head
Back to top Go down
Kate Blaire
Admin
Admin
Kate Blaire

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Kate nodded. "It appears so." She stated, before pressing her side into his, attempting to drive him crazy. "They take sooo long on hunts." She mumbled, raising her eyebrow with a sexy little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Jason started panting as his sex grew to its max 12 inches and he groaned his tail wagging faster"Li- like how long"? He asked and got caught up in staring at her tits again"Jesus". He muttered out loud and his sex thickened
Back to top Go down
Kate Blaire
Admin
Admin
Kate Blaire

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Kate smiled, content he was going mad. She shifted, but only to where her soft white ears were visible, as well as snowy tail. "Oh, give or take a few hours." She chuckled when he was caught staring again, and she twirled around him, running a tantalizing finger down his chest, her eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:32 pm

Jasonturned and tackled her kissing her deeply. He wanted to have her right then and thee that he didn't know what to do and her grinder on her as he kisses her not know what to do. His tail going at a 100 miles an hour
Back to top Go down
Kate Blaire
Admin
Admin
Kate Blaire

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Kate found herself in his arms, and her mouth became feverish on his, and one leg hooked around his leg. The little temptress. She snuck a hand behind his neck, pulling him down to her with a little pleasurable gasp.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Jason smiled and licked her face trying to mount her but she wasn't accepting him just yet. He whimpered and his hips were already in thrusting motion and his knot started to grow. He looked into her eyes and kissed hee
Back to top Go down
Kate Blaire
Admin
Admin
Kate Blaire

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 pm

She morphed, tearing up her clothes in the process, and she sighed into his mouth, and gave in, kissing his shoulder and neck as she waited, her claws digging into the ground beside them.
Back to top Go down
Jason Petrankov
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jason Petrankov

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Jason mounted her and rammed his sex down into her and howled and thrusted harder "You are so beautiful". He whispered and groaned when his knot slid inside her and her walls hugged his dick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pack (Kate and jay)   The pack (Kate and jay) Empty

Back to top Go down

The pack (Kate and jay)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rewrite History :: Oak Ridge Area :: Banes Hotel-
Jump to: